Friday, July 10, 2009

The Survivor - Some Techno again

This year seems to be in competition with the year 2004 in which the alionsonny project has started, regarding the number of songs published. Yes, one song after the other is published and the shere number of different styles makes some people doubt, that this is all still done by one single person. But I just can tell you folks out there to stay calm: It is still just me and I have no kind of team here which releases songs week by week. It just doesn't go very well currently in my dayjob and so I use the time I get from this to do creative things. And each and everybody who observed what I did over the years will know, that one of my main characteristic is, that I love to do different styles of music. Well, I admit that this year I am really mashing it up. But this is some thing you, dear listeners, can just profit of, right?

This time I moved again in the direction of trancetechno. Originally, believe it or not, this project was a reggaesong. But then a few arpeggiators were added and, woops, it was a technotrack. The speechsamples, by the way, are taken from the movie "Frankenstein" featuring Boris Karloff from 1931. So, here it is:

The Survivor (STREAM)

and of cause you can also download the MP3:

The Survivor (MP3)

No comments:

Post a Comment