Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Late Update: New song "Rise & Shine" is OUT!

No, it's not because of lazyness, that I update this blog about the release of my latest song "Rise & Shine" 2 days after it has been released. It is, because I didn't want to push the news about the release of the "Alion - The Original Soundtrack" album off my Homepage. As you know, only the latest blogposting is shown on my homepage and this posting pushes away the album release posting. Meanwhile there were over 7000 downloads of the album. So I think it is safe now that another news post replaces the album release post.
So far for this. Two days ago, I released a the new song "Rise & Shine". This time it is no Reggae track, no part of the "Alion Meditations" series and no orchstral soundtrack title, but nice and pure 80s synthpop with a touch of Techno. "Rise & Shine" seems to be much appreciated by the audience, because I got very nice reviews and comments on the various music upload sites where I uploaded it. Thanks for all the nice feedback! So here it is, "Rise & Shine":

Rise & Shine - LISTEN
Rise & Shine - DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment