Saturday, February 23, 2013

AlionLive Return 2 Madeira - Day 3 - Levadawalk Portela -> Ribeiro Frio

Once again it is done. A huge chunk of video material was viewed, all too embarassing stuff was cut out, everything subtitled and welded together carefully. The result is the latest part of "AlionLive Return 2 Madeira", your healthy family entertainment series.

This part is about the third day of the travel and brings us, after the initial "me talking into the camera" and a busride to Ribeiro Frio. NO, dear busride video haters: No fear. I didn't film the whole busride, because I was kept from it by a rude person taking the front seat and a thick chunk of fog hanging on the mountain tops.

In Ribeiro Frio we make our way along a beautiful Levada to Portela. On the way we see spectacular waterfalls, rocks, trees, unbelievable shaky camera images and me.... because of my lousy camera with thousand and one facial colors.

The music is composed out of old and new tracks. The newest are "Apocalypso 2012" by Willma Poppen and "Ribeiro Frio" and "Nossa Senhora do Monte" from the upcomming Cimelium album "Madeira".

The video has a runtime of 39 minutes. So get something to eat and drink. Why not longer? Simple answer: Like very often during that trip it was raining so often and so heavy, that I seldomly found a time when I could film without risking the life of my camera. Still there's enough to see. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment